||[18 Feb 2009|06:22pm]
Ok, so moved back to B.B. found a new job... in fact 2. Working part time at both and still only pulling 20hours of work a week. Getting life back on track to possibly head back to college for fashion. Currently drawing a lot more than I have been in the past. Using computer a lot less often too, unless you count using it to play music while I'm drawing. Then I'm using it daily.
Started to read a book every week, I get a new one from the library. Just finished watching the J-Drama (GOOD LUCK!!) spelled exactly as is. Yes, with both exclamation points. Still trying to piece things together with life. Still need to finish a few sewing projects, but I lost my needle kit so I have to save some money to go buy a new one.
Gosh, who new life could get so frustrating. I also think I found the one for me... More to come in later months... Though most of you should expect that as I only update every month or so...
|First ticket... This sucks
||[13 Nov 2008|01:43pm]
So, I went into Nintendo today for Job orientation and I got pulled over because I didn't see a no left hand turn sign and made a left. I also found out today that you can be fined an additional amount if you fail to change the address on your license to your current residence. This sucks balls... I think I'm going to have to borrow money from my uncle or something of the sort to pay it all. Q_Q
|36 things about yourself
||[12 Oct 2008|01:48pm]
Alright, I'm doing this for Akumyo but feel free to do this.
Comment here and repost a blank one on your own journal.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
||[29 Apr 2008|08:55pm]
So, I've been on an 80's music binge lately. Been listening to things like, [Send me an Angel//Real life] and [Bloody well right//Super Tramp]. I don't know what really made me do this but I can't stop listening to some oldies.
In other news, I think I'm going to stop going to college for now and focus on what I really want to do with my life, which is settle down and start designing clothes and writing music. I may even go back to college but until then I just need to find a steady job. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do right now but I think I'll figure it out eventually.
|The Butchering of Songs Via TRANSLATION
||[16 Mar 2008|11:49am]
So, I was just listening to the American version of Botten Anna//Basshunter
Called, Now you're gone
WHAT THE FUCK! I have never heard another song butchered by the american language so much. It's so painful that you don't even understand...
Just find the video on youtube... You'll understand in the first 30sec what I'm talking about.
Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!